Thursday, December 9, 2010

Custom Profile Pages and Social Icon Widget

Amplify’d from www.newbiereport.com

I launched a new member benefit on Pagellan.com today..


Custom profile pages and a neat Social media widget.    (see left sidebar)


Here’s my profile page


This new feature allows my members to:



  • Promote Their Links (with no no-follow tags)

  • Promote Their RSS Feed

  • Promote Their Twitter Feed

  • Promote Themselves in Bio field

  • Promote Their Social Media Links

  • Promote Their Own Ad (which will be displayed throughout the site too)

  • Earn Passive commissions with embedded Clickbank offers


I’ve been adding so much value to my Pagellan membership program I haven’t even had time to update my sales page.


For just $9.95 per month, members get..



  • All the content in the member’s area,

  • Premium web-hosting

  • All the value of these custom profile pages, widgets..

  • And More coming.
Read more at www.newbiereport.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment